Saturday, September 13, 2008

living in new places

hi everybody, it's Bri:


Living in North Carolina is a different experience. I am not close to family an old friends and I miss everybody so much. Although I am missing every body so much I have made new friends.

The second day of school i met Digonay (I don't know if that's the correct spelling) she sat with me at the lunch table because she had just got her schedule and i was sitting at the table all lonely. After that i didn't see her i think she has a different lunch. On the fourth day of school i met three other people and now i sit with them at lunch every day. Pooh (that's her nickname) she is nice and smart an funny. Amber is the tallest of all of us but she is funny an reminds me of someone but i cant get their name out right now. And then there's Janine (I don't know if that's the right spelling either) Shes the smartest of she's in 9th grade an is taking geometry and Spanish 2. They are all in 9th grade. In my Civics & Economics class I have 2 friends Shaquil and Niya. They are nice people and fun to be around. My English class, which is up 70 steps outside, I have a friend named Jared he's a nice boy he's also funny. My Spanish class i talk to Janine, Precious, and Claudia. After Spanish I have lunch. I have the last lunch and I always get pizza. They have Domino's pizza. Almost all of my friends have the same lunch as me. the only person that doesn't have the same lunch as me is my friend Victor. I keep calling him Jarvis by accident because that's his last and he's in my ROTC class so he always answer to Jarvis.

No comments: