Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 3: Just another day

I finally watched Little Miss Sunshine, and it was so funny!! If you've never watched it, I suggest you rent it. I actually borrowed it from the library, so it was free to rent. When you don't have any money, the library's the best way to go. Tomorrow I'm watching The Producers.

Today I also went cheap food shopping. There are several great markets here, Bloom, Harris Teeter, Lowes, and Food Lion. There's also Bi-Lo, Save-A-Lot, and Aldi's here. My favorites are Lowes and Bloom. At Lowes, they unpack your cart for you, and you get "greenpoints" to use later. You can get free food with the points - that's the main reason I go there. Bloom is just a nice market, and they have good sales. I just came from Bloom, had to get bread, as well as lunch stuff for Lawrence. Spent more than what I wanted, but I did get some good sales, and was able to use lots of coupons. Coupons are my friend, because we have no money right now.


What else happened today? Well, not much, I didn't get to go to the school, which I feel bad about, because I only went once this week. Fridays are a no go for me. Next week will be better. Bri and Nate were exercising today, and I took a picture of Nate "lifting weights". Lawrence was trying to help him, but as you can see, he has NO CLUE of what he's doing!

Renee just sat around today. She gets home so late, so she doesn't have time to do much. She was just laying around and texting - her favorite pastime now. I'm glad we have free texting, because we'd be broke!

I realized before that I didn't add a picture of Charlie the dog, although I did mention him. Here's one I took today:







Not sure of why he looks so angry in this picture, because he was pretty happy. I don't think he likes the flash.

This weekend, I'll have the kids post their thoughts. They're pretty excited about it, and hopefully they have something good to share.


I need coffee!! I had one cup today, and I haven't had any coffee in about a week! I was told to lay low from caffeine, dairy, tomatoes, citrus, air...


Next week, the blog is going to center around different topics - party planning, recipes, volunteering; just different stuff I know something about. If there is a SPECIFIC topic you want to know about, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks!

No comments: