Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 5: WHAT??!!

First: Bri and Nate posted today - look below
I don’t watch Good Morning America, but on one of those comedy recap shows (on VH1), GMA interviewed Sarah Palin’s exercise buddies, dubbed the ‘Elite 6’. They all said something nice about her, and something weird about her being scared of cats. How do you HUNT, but you’re scared of a house cat?
Anyway, the reporter asked if they knew who they were voting for, and NONE of them had their minds made up. One of them said she would ‘support Sarah as a friend’, but she wasn’t sure who she was going to vote for in the election. What is Sarah Palin doing in Alaska??
I’m happy they all didn’t just endorse her because she’s their friend, but for ALL of them to say they were undecided is a little freaky. I don’t know what your political views are, but you should look closely at this entire situation. If McCain is elected, this woman could be the next President sooner than we want.

That's out of my system now - back to family stuff.
Today was a lazy day for the kids and I. Renee and Nate were the only ones who were dressed - Renee to walk the dog, and Nate because he stayed overnight at Nicole's. Lawrence had to work today. I did my usual cleaning and cooking, then I just watched tv. Still didn't watch The Producers, but it's not due back until Monday. It'll get watched.
Lawrence, Bri and I played Phase 10 a little after he came home. That's always a good game, although Bri thinks we know some kind of trick, because she hasn't won a game since we started playing. Nate and Renee were being their usual all day.


There wasn't much more going on today, but I did take a few more candid shots. I'll add them here for your enjoyment.


I also added a dessert recipe that we love. Renee even made this one by herself. It's very easy.
Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to add.

God Bless,
Leslie

No comments: