Saturday, September 20, 2008

When you ask...

... God will answer. Yesterday I asked for prayer for a job, and I just came from completing my employment paperwork today. I start at a call center on 9/29, just a little over a week away. It's a temporary position, but it could become permanent after 4 - 6 months. I don't care, it's a job. I'm excited!



So, this is Philly, Nicole's dog. Philly has a skin allergy, and every time Nicole tried to put ointment on her, she would lick it off. Nicole had to go to the extreme of shaving her hair off of her backside, add ointment, and put shorts on her until the rash clears.
Lawrence and I had to go and help her. We had to hold her while Nicole shaved her. Nicole tried several ways of muzzling her, but Philly kept taking them off. So, that's why the shorts. After Nicole got the shorts on her, she wouldn't walk! It was funny, because she ALWAYS jumps on me, but she wouldn't move. She finally did walk, but she wasn't happy.

I posted those recipes like I said, but I still haven't put those party ideas together. I don't want to just post anything, so I'm not going to until I get it in order.

Today after I had my interview (I figured something out with my hair), we did much of nothing. There's nothing on tv, and everyone was just lazy. When Lawrence got home from work, he took a nap. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll have a better day. I want to go to church, but we still haven't found a church we want to call home. There's one down here that's large, but it's supposed to have a family feel. Think I wanna check it out. After 13 years of Christ Baptist, it's hard to change. I want to hear Larry sing "I am a friend of God" again - or see Mike imitate it!!

Well, we're gonna either watch some tv, or play Phase 10. Talk to you guys tomorrow!!

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: