Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 6: Family Day

Hi all,

Well, today was family day. We didn't leave the house, because we didn't want to use gas. With prices fluctuating the way they are, we can't afford to waste any.
Lawrence made breakfast, and we had a great game of Phase 10. Nate joined in with the usual three, and he actually came in second. Lawrence won. We think he cheats.
We then watched football. There were a couple of great games on, and although I live here, I realized I am not a Panthers' fan. I found myself rooting for them to lose! The Bears let me down, though. The offense just crumbled in the second half. Then we just knew the Jets were going to win, but the Patriots showed they aren't all Tom Brady. I share Lawrence's sentiment - I can't wait until Monday night!

To all who are "following", thank you! It feels good to know we're not writing for ourselves. To everyone who's reading, but not registered as a follower, register! It's easy and free.

This week I'm going to post some inexpensive party planning ideas, as well as another dinner and dessert recipe. I'll also post school and family updates, of course.

Again, if there's anything you want to know, anything you want me to blog about, let me know. Email me, text me, or leave a comment on this page.

Thanks, and God Bless,
Leslie

No comments: