Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm so sad...

Yesterday I couldn't post anything because I was watching Monday Night Football.

WHY, WHY, WHY!!

It was a good game. There are many Eagles - Cowboys match-ups that were exciting and memorable, but last night was crazy! I wanted to go to bed, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of the tv. It was so funny when "Bonehead" Jackson threw away his touchdown. Lawrence says if anyone sees him on the street to slap him because he made him lose his fantasy football game. He would have received 12 points for the play, and he lost by 3. I actually wasn't upset about the Eagles losing because it was a good game. I would have been upset if we lost miserably. I was a little upset that the main highlight they showed was the T.O. pass. There were other good Dallas plays, but for some reason they only showed that one.

Anyway, today was an interesting day. It rained, and we have no umbrellas. All of the children got wet either while going to school or while at school. Each school has trailers for extra classrooms, and Nate and Bri have to walk to different trailers throughout the day. Renee was getting wet waiting for the bus this morning. I did go down to her stop in the car and let her sit until the bus came. I'm not that heartless!

We then did our usual dance of pickup the people, but with a little twist. I had extra people, Nicole, her daughter and youngest son, Bri, and Nicole's daughter's friend. She was a surprise. We didn't know she stayed behind with Nicole's daughter, so I had to do extra driving. Wasn't too happy about that.

We're now watching Wipeout. It's a pretty funny show, but this is the season finale, and it's very lame. It's a clip show of the 25 favorite moments, and they're not even that funny. They're also throwing some lame commentary and interviews with past contestants. It's really corny, and a waste of tv. Unfortunately, there's nothing else on.

Bri's telling me about how she's afraid of the frogs outside. They're small frogs, and very harmless. Don't understand what she's scared of. Maybe I'll try to have her kiss one.

We're all being lazy right now. No one wants to do their chores, and we're all ready to fall asleep. I want to take a shower, but I think I'll fall asleep in the water. Maybe I'll just wait until the morning.

Nate and Charlie are playing with Charlie's toy. It's pretty funny, because whomever has the toy gets chased around the couch - person or dog.

That's pretty much all that's going on today. The kids are doing great in school, getting special awards, and so far all A's.

Thursday will be our topic day, so I'll post those party planning ideas then.

Thanks so much for reading, God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: