Sunday, November 2, 2008

School

Hi its Bri I haven't blogged in about two months. School is fine. I have a lot of friends now and I am doing good in all of my class. I have all "B's". Midterms were last week and I got my grade back for 2/4 of my classes. English I got a 85 which is a ''b', and in Spanish, my worst class, I got a 90 which is a high b, not an 'a'. I still have to get my grade for Civics and Economics and my grade for ROTC.

I just got done behind the wheel in drivers education. My teacher was nice. My partner was better than me, but I could parallel park better than him and control my speed better than him. When I go back to school My mom or dad has to get a paper from my guidance counselor and then I can go t the DMV to get my permit, yay.

My friends Amber, Brianna, Kyre, start their behind the wheel next week. I am happy for them. a lot of my friends are in ROTC also, but a lot of us don't have the same class.

No comments: