Monday, November 3, 2008

Movin' on now

Ya know the hard thing about living a new life in a different place? What you can do to take advantage of the new chance you earn. I still have yet to find out what I may do with it, but I will soon. Life just gets so wild living in a new land, like the pilgrims, do you think they knew what to do when they came to America? I had no idea what to do, what to say, or where to go. I just thought "I'm a new kid in town, and I don't want to say anything stupid to ruin my chance to be accepted into the community." Although I have friends anyway, I miss my friends back in Philadelphia; Josh ( who has been my best friend from fourth grade),Travis ( who has been my best friend from kindergarten), Emmitt & Leo (twins who have been my best friends from first grade),and Trixi & Qudsiyyah (who have been my best friends from second grade). Those were my school, I also have church but that's a subject I'll get to later. I'll still be going strong throughout years.

No comments: