Monday, September 29, 2008

When we moved here,


this "tree" had more branches, but no leaves. It was kinda sad then, and it's even worse in this picture.









Then Friday morning, it was rainy and windy, and the top of the tree's branches broke off, no longer even looked like the Charlie Brown tree!



Today, the Landscaper came out and planted another tree. It's kinda cute, but it's gonna need us to water it about as much as we walk the dog. We'll see how it grows. Here it is:













This is me today. I started my first day of training. I thought I was kinda cute (man, I have a five head!), so I had Lawrence take a picture of me. The brace is because I had some pain in my hand, maybe from being a blog hog! Anyway, I had an okay day at work. I know the stuff we're training on, so it's going slow already. Some of the people that I'm training with never worked in a call center, and it shows. They're asking several of the same questions, and if they would have either listened to the trainer or the first person who asked her to repeat it, the class would run smoother. I hope I can move at my own pace, if not, I might just pull my hair out! I guess waiting for others will give me more break time, so that's good.

We're watching Heroes, although I wanted to watch the game. Lawrence turned to it, then started snoring. This season is a little weird. Too many stories, and I missed some of last season, so it makes it harder to follow.

I'm upset that the Eagles lost, and I'm not sure about this season. Looks like we're going to have a rough road this year.

OH! I almost forgot! Nate is going to be anchor for his school's news program! He's very excited. I'll see if I can get a picture.

Well, I'm going to bed. Gotta get up early to start a LONG day!

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: