Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just a couple of updates:

If you haven't noticed, I've not been able to keep up with the updates like I want to. I've taken away the 'Dinner of the Week' portion, because really, although I cook, it's hard to write down exactly what I use, and I don't want to just take items out of a book if I'm not cooking them myself. So if there's something I find and make it - and like it - I'll add it here.
I will probably blog a little less during the week, but I'll definitely add something at least twice a week.
Also, I'll try to get the kids to post more, and I've asked Lawrence not to post more than once a day when he does. I know it's difficult to read if there's a lot of updates in one day.
Renee is making a pie, and that recipe is on the 'Desert of the Week' post. Can't wait to taste it. The crust just came out of the oven, and smells really good! I'll post a picture when it's done.

That's all for now, I'll talk to you guys later!

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: