Friday, October 3, 2008

I feel like I'm neglecting my project

I've been working, and it's been a little bit of a trial this week, trying to get the family schedule together. I forgot to cook twice this week, and it seemed like there was no time to do anything else. It's getting better, I was able to do laundry, I've delegated more responsibilities to the children (right now, they only do one thing each), and Lawrence has been chipping in.

Let's get to progress reports - the kids are doing great!! Nate has all A's, nothing under a 97, and his highest grade is 102.6! Renee has A's, B's, and one C, and that's because she didn't organize her notebook right. If she would have done that, she would have gotten an A+ in that course. Bri got all A's and B's. They're all doing wonderful.

Bri is going to assist with parking at a Renaissance festival tomorrow. It's with her JROTC group. It's going to go on every weekend for I think a month, so I may help one Saturday. Renee wants to go as well, but I have to see how much it costs.

Work has been challenging. I can't wait to get out of training and do actual work. Training is very boring!! So sick of waiting for everybody else to get done. I want to go at my own pace, and not worry about anyone else.

We're still praying for that second car. Right now, I get up at 5:30am to take Lawrence to catch the 5:59am bus. Then I see Bri and Nate off, make sure Renee wakes up, and start getting ready so I can get to work at 8:00am. Lawrence gets off at 3:00pm, but since I don't get off until 4:30, he catches a later bus. He gets to the stop at 4:30pm, and I pick him up at 4:40. We need a second car. Tomorrow, I have to take Lawrence to work, then take Bri to school so she can get to the festival. Lots of driving. Keep praying.

Bri is waiting for me to finish so she can upload a Chris Brown cd to her PSP. Anyway, I'm off so I can get ready for tomorrow.

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: