Tuesday, June 10, 2014

So I missed yesterday...

... and I felt so bad! I wanted to make sure I followed each day without any interruptions. I was going to catch up this morning. 

Then I looked at what day it was. Donald Duck Day. 
I don't feel as bad anymore. 

But today... today is... 

National Iced Tea Day!!

Iced tea - not that sweet tea stuff the stores want to sell you here in the south... real, two tea bag and grab some ice iced tea. And today, I made it with my favorite tea - mint! I love mint tea, and drinking it cold is SOOO refreshing!

Everyone who knows me knows that I love coffee, but I do love some tea from time to time. I'd rather drink hot tea, but cold is good as well. And tea has so many healing properties - why not drink a refreshing cup on a hot summer day? 

Just remember, brew your own iced tea - so much better! 

 Here's to good health!

No comments: