Friday, June 13, 2014

I didn't do it!


Today, the kids, hubby, and I had a great "Blame Someone Else" day. We're always silly, anyway, so this was just a way for us to continuously blame someone else for a pinch, a tickle, a push while walking through the mall, and of course, a smell. 



Then, there's also Sewing Machine Day. There are actually TWO sewing machine days - today, June 13th and September 10th. Why two? Don't know. But September 10th is the day the sewing machine was patented. So... we'll just not ask questions and celebrate both days. 

I tried sewing. I realized that my lack of being able to draw a straight line hinders me from creating on a sewing machine. Dianna can sew rather well. She's made a skirt and fixed a few items here and there. All I've made was a sack that I call a dress. 

Yeah. I'll stick with crochet. 

Tomorrow:
Flag Day
World Juggler's Day (can't do that, either)









No comments: