Monday, June 2, 2014

I LOVE....


Rocky Road!!
Today is National Rocky Road Day, and I absolutely love rocky road ice cream! Well to be honest, I love most ice cream, but rocky road is one of my favorites.
We went to the market to get the ice cream so we can celebrate correctly, and there was hardly any rocky road there! How many people are celebrating this holiday? I guess if you're going to pick one to follow...

Anyway, I hope you also enjoyed a scoop of ice cream. Mine was delicious!

It's also National "Bubba" day. It's to celebrate anyone formally named or nicknamed "Bubba". Why? I have not found this out yet, and I've searched several of the weird holiday sights, and there's no info.

One other thing - I noticed that most of these "holidays" don't have an origin or don't have a proclamation. No official person has made these days "national". Someone just said "let's do this", and several followed. Including me.

Tomorrow it's repeat day repeat day. I'm going to do that all day...


No comments: