Sunday, June 1, 2014

Flip a coin! I dare you!

Before I talk about what the national day is, I thought I should tell you what calendar I'm using. It's called www.holidayinsights.com, and it has info for regular holidays as well as the "crazy" ones. I'm telling you this because I realized in my research that there are several calendars out there with different information. While one calendar may say it's "Love your pet day" another calendar might say "Kick your cat day" (not that I would ever celebrate that...). So, if you hear of another day that I didn't mention, just know it may be from a calendar I'm not following - because I'm not going to follow several calendars... 

Now - 

Today is National "Flip a Coin Day" and "Dare Day"


I made a couple of decisions today by flipping a coin. The way I did it was if I was at a dilemma, I had to flip. Heads was "yes" or the first choice, tails was "no" or the second choice.

Getting ready for service. I wore a top with brown and white in it. I have both brown and white bottoms. Coin flip was heads, and brown won out.

I have been DYING to start a new crochet afghan...
....but I have several unfinished products right now. Do I finish the blanket that's not needed until December, or do I start the new project? Coin flip - unfortunately, heads again. 

I didn't do much, because I was rather busy today. But I was excited that I 1. remembered, and 2. blogged about it! 

Tomorrow - National Bubba Day (what??) and National Rocky Road Day. I'm going to flip a coin to see which one I get to celebrate. I can't get heads again, right? 

I dare you to make a choice by flipping a coin. I double dog dare ya'!

No comments: