Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!

I need to warm up! It's going to be below 30 degrees today, and tomorrow it's going to be 34. Man, I'm actually missing the heat of the summer...

Tomorrow, Nate has a basketball game. He's also taking pictures with the team, so you know when we get those, they will be posted on the board.

Monday's Renee's birthday. I will have TWO teenage girls in my house. Please PRAY for us!! Lol! Nicole came up with a great idea for us to go to this indoor pool/waterpark that's in the city. So we're all going, as well as Renee's friend, Marco. It should be fun. Then she's going to get a manicure, and she wants another earring hole. I'm not sure if we'll really do that, because she doesn't wear earrings now. Maybe we'll revisit that next year. It should be a fun day. I'm glad that the stores here have bathing suits out for sale already, because she needs a new one.

We're going to check out another church on Sunday. Providence Baptist Church. It's up the road from us, close to the first church we visited. We'll let you know what we think.

Sunday I will also do my second week of the Grocery Game. Had to wait until we actually had money...

Well, laundry's calling. Talk to you later!

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: