Saturday, November 22, 2008

The holidays

This seems like it's going to be a nice holiday season. Yes, we don't have much money, and I don't have a job, but God has given us peace, good friends and a very helpful family. He is taking care of us, and that's more than enough to be thankful for.
My kids, who were never into big Christmas lists, gave me a list of what they want. Without us even saying anything, they all decided to only choose 3 or 4 things.
Bri's list:
A pair of cute heels
A new digital camera
One of the new Guitar Hero games

Renee's list:
Ice skates (unlikely!!)
Some type of MP3 player
Demi Lavato's 'Don't Forget' cd (or Jonas Bros., Twilight soundtrack etc.)
Sim City Creator (a game)

Nate's list (it keeps changing):
Spore Creatures (a game)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (a game)
Alvin and the Chipmunks Undeniable (unlikely!!)

I'm praying that I can get a job before the holiday so I can at least get a couple of these things.

My interview for IKEA is tomorrow. There was alot of people interviewing today, and they're going to be interviewing for the next few days. I hope I get the job - I really like IKEA. About 75% of my bedroom is IKEA stuff.

Bri is in Philly for Thanksgiving, and her dad is going to take her to visit other family. I hope she has a good time.

Well, pray for me tomorrow.

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: