Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here it is!

Well, we've all been praying, and God has provided! It's our car!


Lawrence and the two younger one's decided to wash it yesterday. We went and got gas and air in the tires, and picked up Bri from school; she was doing JROTC service last night.

It's definitely not anything fancy, but it runs, and that's what we needed. We're now able to have one parent home earlier, and we don't have to wake up so early in the morning. I can get more stuff done, and with Lawrence going further away to work next week (with no public transportation in the area), it was what we needed, when we needed it. God always does that!

So what else happened - job has been getting much better. I've gotten into training that I don't know, so I'm not so bored. They moved this lady that was irritating, so that was good, too. Today I was also asked to work on a special project, so I know they see my potential. I'm happy. Happier, anyway.

Also, now that we have a second car, I think I'll go to help Bri get community service points, and also Renee and Nate will get to go to the fair. As soon as I find out how much it costs.

Renee wants me to braid her hair again - she's out of her curly bush phase. It was cute, and easy for her to manage, but the other day she asked me to braid it. So, I'm off. Want to get that done before I get too tired.

Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: