Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where did I go?

Why am I not on Facebook anymore?

I know lots of you have been asking what happened. Well, it's REALLY simple. I realized I was on the internet WAAAAYYYY too much, and it had to stop. I remember when I was a teen, my mom was always laying across or sitting on her bed. When I came home from school, there she was. When I first started taking pictures, every picture I had was of her laying across her bed. When I moved out and visited her, she was on her bed. Nothing wrong with being leisurely, just seemed that was all she did.

I see myself like that right now. This computer chair is my bed. Every time my kids see me, I'm in this chair. Yes, I do laundry, cook, clean; stuff like that, but I try to get it done quick so I can get back in the chair. Time to get out.

Now my laundry pile has gotten MUCH smaller, and I have more time to to other much needed things around the house. This works for me. I have also left the message board that I was CONSTANTLY on.

I feel better. I still have my blog (I'm going to post this note there, too), and I'm on Yahoo messenger. If you know me, you can still contact me, and this doesn't have to be the only way you do it.

I'm going to leave my facebook page up for a week, then I'm "unplugging" again.

Thanks, and God Bless!Leslie

No comments: