Friday, February 27, 2009

My dog got chewed on as an effect of the economy.





There was a dog that was left when the owners moved. A forclosure dog. Lawrence says he must have been hungry, and thought Charlie was a little snack. He's not hurt horribly, but he had a puncture wound om his leg and a scrape on - well lets just say he's neutered and should be happy he is now.



These pictures are because he was able to reach one of the wounds, so I had to put undies on him. I think I'm having too much fun over this...
Anyway, what else? Oh, My eye still hurts, but not as bad right now.
I'm excited about my polygraph test on Thursday - now I just have to figure out what I want to wear.
Tomorrow morning we are having a cleaning blitz here. Wiping walls, scrubbing floors, and part 2 of the garage. Yay...
Not much else is going on - so...
Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie




No comments: