Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Morning!

Good morning, everyone!
Philly is having a good time here, she's loving the rubs and all the love she's getting. She's having a ball going outside with the kids, and she's warmed up to Charlie quite well. Can't say the same for Charlie, though. He's scared of the big bark!

Today we're going to take Bri driving again. We drove around the development on Saturday, to help her with her turns. Today we're gonna try some parking techniques. I can't park well myself, so Lawrence is gonna show her that.

The kids and I decided what we're going to make for Christmas dinner. Something small, but special for Lawrence, because he has to work all this week.

If you have little kids, KB Toys is going out of business, and they still have some good stuff. At least the one around here does. I did find something for the family, but all the stuff they had was for little kids. Lots of dolls, and I don't have any that play with dolls anymore. Man, I remember the days when they did.... memories.

Well, I'm going to go. I'll blog later!
Thanks, and God Bless!
Leslie

No comments: