Friday, December 19, 2008

10 years and 364 days ago...

Lawrence and I were married.

We're not doing anything special, we don't have any money!! But we're happy, and that's all that really matters.
Anything else going on? Well we wrapped presents today. We're going to have Nicole's dog for the week while they go to Philly. The dog's name is Philly. Yes, I know. She's a cutie, and she loves me.
Lawrence is cooking tonight. He's making catfish. The kids are being crazy in the living room - Nicole's youngest son is here, and he and Deven are VERY talkative. I think they just like the sound of their own voices. Charlie stole one of his Christmas presents. It's a fuzzy squeek toy, with a tug rope going through it. He loves it, so the $2.99 toy was a great buy!
Anyway, I'm done for the night. Going to go eat soon, and then go to sleep!
Thanks, and God Bless!!
Leslie










No comments: